Warehouse Positions Available.
We have upcoming positions available for warehouse staff to work from August 2016 to February 2017. The positions are casual so can be flexible but are generally full time hours (8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri).
You must be able to work autonomously or in small teams, working under pressure with 100% accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are organised, energetic, have great work ethic and the willingness to learn then we want to hear from you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Unloading and loading of trucks and shipping containers.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Freight labelling.
- General warehouse duties.
Desired skills and experience that would be beneficial but not essential:
- Knowledge or experience of water skiing and wakeboarding.
- Previous warehousing experience.
- Drivers License.
- Forklift license would be an advantage but not essential.
Email your resume including covering letter and contact details to email@example.com or post to PO Box 382, Ringwood VIC 3134.
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.