CAPITA 2023 Mercury Snowboard
A favourite of all-terrain masters like Kevin Backstrom and Arthur Longo, the Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility, from powder and kickers to side hits and laps around the park. It has been designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. For 2022, the Mercury is now available in a 147 size for smaller riders. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all. Featuring a new Hover Core, among many other technical attributes like Amplitex V-Tech Amplifiers, the Mercury's durability and ollie power reign supreme.
• CAMBER: RESORT V2 PROFILE: This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
• NEW! HOVER CORE: An energetic core that is ultra light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
• AMPLITEX V-TECH AMPLIFIER: Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
• HOLYSHEET FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEANTM RESIN: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
• HYPERDRIVE BASE: Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
• New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip
• Multitech Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen
• PAM16000 Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay Die-cut Base
• PLT Topsheet Technology
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
• Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts